Adding Players to Rosters
- Click the dropdown in the top right and select "Teams".
- Click "Edit" in the "Action" column on the roster that you would like to update.
- Click "Add Player" on the right side of the roster page.
- A blank player row will appear after clicking "Add Player".
- You can click "Add Player" multiple times to add multiple blank player rows at once.
- Fill out the fields in the new player row/rows.
- Click "Save Roster" to save all changes.
Incorrect Email Address
If you use the incorrect email address when adding a new player, please do the following:
- Find the row containing the incorrect email address and click "Remove"
- Click "Add Player" to add a new blank player row
- Fill this row in with the correct information
- Click "Save Roster"